Choosing the right pacifier for your little one may not be as easy as you think. Babies have their own preferences and just because a pacifier worked well for your first doesn’t mean it will be the best fit for your little one. Personally, my little one went through 5 different types of pacifiers before she found one she liked. I was just about to give up on even giving her a pacifier, but her pediatrician recommended it to ease her colic and soothe her reflux.
One of the pacifiers she preferred was MAM. I had never heard of the company before I gave birth to her, but after reading reviews on the best pacifiers for breastfed babies, I learned that MAM was one of the top 10 choices. What drew me in to MAM pacifiers was the pearl nipple that promised to be thinner than other pacifiers on the market. After speaking with my little girl’s pediatrician, he advised me that the best pacifier would be the one that has the thinnest silicone. He didn’t specify any brands, but after reading the label I hoped it would work for us.
We successfully used MAM and another brand of pacifiers up until my little girl was weaned from the binky. Now MAM has come out with some fun personalized designs. I thought it may be a fun idea for parents of identical twins to have personalized pacifiers for family members to tell the difference between the babies. It would also be fun to have a cute saying or nickname. After my own experience with using pacifiers on my baby, I knew exactly what mine would say: “Mute Button.” It may not be unique, since there are other pacifiers on the market that have this true saying, but not all pacifiers are designed like MAM.
Ordering my personalized MAM pacifier was easy. You have a choice of 2 sizes and 3 colors: pink, blue, or green. Each personalization comes with two pacifiers, and both must have the same saying. Just head on over to mambabypersonalized.com and choose your style! Picking just one cute phrase is the hardest part, but go ahead and have fun! For a limited time you can get 20% off your order and if you order 6 pacifiers then you are eligible for free shipping!
About MAM Personalized Pacifiers
- MAM Personalized Pacifiers allow parents to safely create adorable customized MAM pacifiers for their little ones
- Parents can choose to feature a name, nickname or saying on the pacifier’s front knob
- The pacifiers are available in pink, blue or green
- Each pacifier can feature up to 36 white letters, on up to three lines, in two font options (Helvetica or Tahoma)
- The Personalized Pacifiers are perfect for families who need to label pacifiers for daycare services, play dates and other settings
- They also make a great gift for the “baby that has everything” or twins!
- Like all MAM pacifiers, the Personalized Pacifier features a soft, symmetrical nipple that is ideal for baby’s jaw and tooth development
- The Personalized Pacifier has an easy-to-grab front knob and curved shield with generous air holes for a comfortable fit that is gentle on baby’s skin
- Personalized Pacifiers are available in size 0-6 months and 6+ months and may be ordered in sets of two, $19.95; four, $24.95; and six, $29.95
- Orders of six personalized pacifiers include free shipping and a gift box!
- MAM Personalized Pacifiers are available exclusively online at www.mambabypersonalized.com
- MAM Personalized Pacifiers are BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-compliant
Disclosure: I received a complimentary sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.