We’ve been taking a lot of weekend trips this summer and packing seems to get easier each time. I remember the first weekend trip we took with my toddler- we packed EVERYTHING. I took every bottle we owned, enough diapers and baby food for a month, too many clothes, toys, and whatever else I could pack into 20 tote bags. I dreaded unpacking when we got home, but we learned from that first experience and tried not to overpack on subsequent trips.
Last year we took a trip to Pennsylvania and we packed a cooler full of milk, fruits, and vegetables because we needed some snacks for the car ride, as well as milk for my toddler. The cooler we had was bulky and cumbersome, and I always tell my husband that I would like to look into something better that suits our lifestyle. If you have kids, then you know that you need compartments for various things- such as utensils, napkins, maybe a bib or two. These items don’t need to be included in the cold part of the cooler, and may even get wet from the ice.
When I received the Crew Cooler from eBags, I knew instantly it was the type of cooler I was looking for. It’s not a traditional plastic-like cooler, but rather a duffle type that is well insulated. What really made me fall in love with the bag was the various compartments! Now, this is a mommy must have bag! Whether you are travelling and need to keep some foods cool, or you are taking the family on a picnic in Central Park, this is the perfect bag to keep your foods cold and your other necessities dry.
The Crew Cooler was designed for flight attendants and pilots, who travel often and pack light, but I found that it is very useful for our needs. Check out the awesome features included in the Crew Cooler:
- Designed specifically for the unique needs of Flight Attendants and Pilots
- Top “dry” compartment has two zipper pulls for easy access and is perfect items that do not need to be kept cold
- Zippered mesh pocket in the lid keeps napkins and other small items in place
- Bottom “cold” compartment is insulated on all six sides and has a welded PEVA liner that is replaceable
- ·Front tip-out pocket has two zipper pullers for easy access and side pleats to prevent contents from spilling out
- An elasticized mesh pocket against the body is great for packets of mayo, mustard, etc. plus there is zippered mesh pocket against the front – a perfect place for silverware
- Unzip the special pouch pockets on either end to reveal mesh drop-bottom water bottle carriers