I have been on a cell phone contract for YEARS. When I first got a cell phone, I was looking into no-contract obligation and just recently I told my hubby that maybe we should rethink being on a contract once this one expires. What is the point of a contract anyway? So many cell phone companies operate without one and it seems to work just fine!
Straight Talk is a cell phone company that does not require a contract. There are no surprise bills, no credit checks. This would be great for a teenager that insists on getting their own cell phone. You can teach them the importance of paying their own bills, without having to worry about having good credit or a crazy cell phone bill the following month. They can call a friend or just check in with you!hook, line and sinker
Straight Talk offers great nationwide coverage and connectivity plus everything you need in a cell phone. They use trusted cell phone manufacturers such as LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
Check out their Monthly Plans:
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
For some real Straight Talk customer testimonials please check out the videos below: