Halloween Hair How-Tos
Don’t want to spend a fortune on this year’s Halloween costume? Let Suave® help with creative and fun Halloween costume ideas using Suave® kids styling products!
How-To: Messy Monster
Have an old white coat and big glasses lying around? Create an easy, affordable, and monstrous mad scientist costume with messy hair!
- Wash hair using Suave®’s 3-in-1 Shampoo,Conditioner,and Body Wash
- Towel dry hair.
- Take a section of hair and apply Suave® Kids Cool Ocean Styling Gel. Use one hand to separate a small section of hair from the rest, then use the other hand to apply a liberal amount of gel to that section. Grasp the hair at the roots, and smooth the gel up to the tips. Hold your hand there for a moment to let it set.
- The smaller the section of the hair you grab, the smaller the spike will be. You can alternate between small and large ones.
- Pull hair in the direction you want the spike to go. To create a messier look, pull spikes in all different direction.
- Repeat these steps, using plenty of Suave® Kids Cool Ocean Styling Gel to continue sculpting all the hair.
How-To: Gatsby Getup
Find a cute, vintage-inspired headband to create an easy and adorable Gatsby-inspired Halloween costume!
- Section the crown into a triangle shape with a defined side part.
- Wrap the hair around a curling wand, moving forward, and secure each curl with a pin.
- Curl the remainder of the head (no need to pin). Remove hair clips from top and brush hair into a S-wave pattern. Take a small amount of Suave® Kids Cool Ocean Styling Gel to smooth any flyaways. Pin clips to hold it down.
- For long hair, gather strands into a low ponytail, twist into a faux bob and pin up.
- To complete the look, remove pins from the front of hair and add a stretchy headband just above the eyebrows.
How-To: Metal Mohawk
Have some old ripped jeans and a cut up t-shirt? Create a cool, 80s-inspired Halloween costume that your boys will love!
Spray Hair with water.
Comb hair flat down.
Add a generous amount of Suave® Kids Styling Mousse to hair and form the Mohawk with a comb and your hands.