You might remember my post about Straight Talk Wireless and their awesome no-contract plans. Now Straight Talk Wireless has teamed up with the Make-A-Wish foundation for the “Give a Minute, Help Make-A-Wish” promotion. Every Saturday in September Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating Walmart and takes a minute to learn about Straight Talk. The best part is you don’t have to buy anything to participate!
In NYC, the closest Walmart is a while away, so if you are like me and don’t have a Walmart in your vicinity you can still participate by sharing the video on StraightTalkWish. Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 and up to $1,000,000 to Make-A-Wish. That’s a whole lot of wishes granted for children who have terminal illnesses and it’s so easy to help! So, either stop by your local Walmart or share the video up until September 28, 2013 to participate!
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.