It won’t be long before my toddler starts school and the daily routine of school, homework, and bedtime begin. I’m not looking forward to this routine at all because I know that once a routine starts, time flies and before I know it my little girl will be grown up. For this reason it is important to me that a little family time every day is established so that there is always a line of communication open between the entire family. My hubby and I already have certain family time rituals in order, such as family play time when he gets home from work, dinner together at the table, and family snuggle time on weekend mornings in bed. We both dread the day that our little girl will be too cool for us.
Typically after a lazy morning in bed on the weekends, we have breakfast together which consists of pancakes or cereal, fresh fruit, and of course, who can forget the Tropicana Orange Juice? I purchase Tropicana because I like to know where my juice is coming from. Tropicana Pure Premium is 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice. I grew up on Tropicana and I love that they have various varieties to address specific nutritional needs. Since I don’t drink milk, I usually purchase Tropicana with Calcium and when there is a family cold going around, I purchase the Healthy Kids variety because of the extra vitamins. Each time we sit down for a family breakfast and we have Tropicana Orange Juice, it reminds me of weekend breakfasts when I was growing up. I hope my daughter is able to carry on the same memories I have of great family time and traditions.
Here are some fun facts about Tropicana:
- Tropicana Pure Premium is 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice.
- Tropicana is the single largest buyer of Florida fruit, purchasing approximately 11.6 billion oranges from Florida each year.
- Tropicana uses groves in 22 different Florida counties, primarily in central and southern Florida.
- The different microclimates and soil types mean that fruit reaches peak maturity at different times, allowing Tropicana to harvest ripe fruit throughout the entire growing season.
- The two major orange types in Tropicana Pure Premium are Valencia and Hamlin. Valencias typically have more intense color and flavor, while Hamlins can be sweeter. They each add unique characteristics to the TPP blend.
- Many Florida growers sample oranges by cutting them into a cup shape, allowing for drinking juice directly from the fruit.
- Tropicana’s roots in Florida go back a long way. Some of its current grower relationships date to the 1960s.
- Oranges have been grown in Florida since the 1560s, approximately 147 years before any other U.S. state.
Right now, Tropicana is running their Perfect Pick Sweepstakes. You have a chance to win a trip to Sarasota, Florida, or a years supply of Tropicana Orange Juice! Check out Tropicana on Facebook for more information!
Tropicana is committed to using the best fruit to give you the great tasting juice you love and the nutrition your body needs. Each 59oz container of Tropicana Pure Premium® has 16 fresh-picked Florida oranges squeezed into it and an 8oz glass gives you 100% vitamin C to help you maintain a healthy immune system.
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tropicana blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here