My hubby and I ordered two iPhones last week and it feels as if I never got my own iPhone to begin with. Within hours of setting up
my the phone, my toddler deemed it her own and I have barely seen it since. Funny, she has NEVER asked my husband for his phone – something wrong here? He doesn’t even have any apps downloaded for her!
Since my toddler uses my iPhone a lot, and it actually helps occupy her while I get some work done around the house, I thought it would be absolutely necessary to get a decent cover for it. My old phone took a beating and while a silicone case was sufficient enough to keep scratches off the back and provide adequate shock support for ME, my toddler rarely played with it so it didn’t need as much protection. Also, replacing my iPhone would be WAYY more expensive than my old phone – so protection is essential!
I searched for the perfect cover – did I want plastic or silicone? What about the face of the phone? How did that get protected? If you have an iPhone, then you may have looked into all the options of phone protection and felt overwhelmed by the options. I know I definitely did!
I came across Otterbox cases and thought I found exactly what I was looking for – I just needed to decide exactly how much protection I wanted. After speaking with the people over at Otterbox, they helped me decide on the Defender case. This would offer optimum protection against basically anything that came near my phone.
- Coating on outside of touch screen membrane resists finger prints
- Fine interior texturing of touch screen membrane eliminates static, bubbles and “oil slick” appearance
- Inner felt liner cushions your device
- Textured silicone exterior for improved grip
- Included holster holds device face in or face out
- Completely re-designed holster for stronger hold on device
- Holster doubles as a stand for hands-free media viewing
- Case accommodates most 3rd party chargers