One of my biggest pet peeves is finding my hubby’s shavings all over the bathroom sink. From the first week we moved in together, I told him he had to shave in the shower because I just couldn’t stand cleaning up his whiskers every day. I even purchased a “fogless mirror” for him thinking it would help – but it wasn’t so fogless after all. I thought all fogless mirrors were created the same, so I never bothered getting a new one. I won’t even get into the suction cup issues we had with our “fogless mirror.”
Toilet Tree proved me wrong. Not ALL fogless mirrors are the same – some are actually fogless! Toilet Tree fogless mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. Their patent pending works completely different than the old mirror I had. It attaches in the shower with silicone adhesives which are included – so no more suction cup woes. If you are worried about the silicone damaging your tiles, don’t fret! Silicone is easily removed if you decide to more your Toilet Tree fogless mirror! A nifty squeegee is included to remove excess water from the mirror.
- Patent Pending water chamber design keeps mirror fogless.
- GUARANTEED to be fogless for life. Requires no annoying fog free sprays EVER!
- Easy mounting with removable silicone adhesive. No more unreliable suction cups!
- Built in squeegee to clean off mirror.
- Convenient shelf to place your razor, sponge or tweezers so they are always accessible.
- No more cleaning up messy, hair-filled sinks.
- Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
- Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.