My New Year’s resolution this year is to eat more veggies! I love vegetables, but I often forget about them and have to think of ways to include them in my meals. Lucky for me, I don’t have to hide veggies in my toddler’s food because she loves them, but I do try to include vegetable in dishes that normally wouldn’t have them. For example, I put veggies in my mac and cheese. My toddler loved broccoli mixed in until recently, so now I just finely grind up carrots and sneak them in the cheese. She doesn’t even know it’s there!
How do you add some garden to your meals? If you share your ideas on the Del Monte Facebook page from November 5th through February 4th, you will be entered to win a prize, including Williams Sonoma gift cards, kitchen appliances, and more! Check out more details below on the contest, plus, enter to win a Del Monte prize pack right here (details below)
- There will be five phases during the contest in which Del Monte will feature a different canned variety every two weeks
- Green beans (November 5- November 18)
- Corn (November 19- December 2)
- Tomatoes (December 3- December 16)
- Peaches (January 7- January 20)
- Pears (January 21- February 3)
- Fans will have five days during each phase to submit their best tips, and consumers will be able to vote for their favorite tip during the second week of each phase
- The five winning tips for each phase will then go head-to-head for a chance to win a Grand Prize culinary travel adventure, valued at $10,000, which will be announced February 15thTo enter, visit Del Monte on Facebook!
To enter to win a Del Monte canned fruits and veggies gift pack, plus a $25 gift card, enter to win using the form below:
The Del Monte product, information, and two gift packs have been provided by Del Monte.