This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
One of the modern day conveniences is the ability to order just about anything you can think of on the internet and having it show up within 2 days, or even in just 2 hours! I’ve been an Amazon customer since their early beginnings and have watched the company evolve over the years. Once Amazon Prime was available, I knew it would be the best service for me because I’m all about the instant gratification. Until I met Amazon Fresh, now THAT’S the service I’ve been dreaming of since my first born was a baby. I personally hate entering the supermarket. I can’t deal with the cold, the smells, and the people. I would send my husband with a list and he would come back with the wrong items. Being an Amazon Prime customer means I can place an Amazon Fresh order with free delivery and get it by the next morning. If I forget to add something, I have the ability to make changes right up until my order is prepared. What more could you ask for when it comes to convenience shopping?
We live in a country where almost everyone you speak to has Amazon Prime, so it can be hard to think that some people don’t have it simply because it doesn’t fit into their household budget. The amount of savings alone from the many benefits of Amazon Prime far outweigh the fee, but if you are stuggling to begin with, taking part in the savings benefits of Amazon can be a far reach. Now Amazon has discounted their Prime membership for those who would like to start their savings journey. For customers who participate in government assistance programs, Amazon will discount Prime membership to $5.99 per month for one year and can be renewed for up to 4 years. The membership can be canceled at any time and there are no commitments. To qualify, participants will need an active EBT card.
A full list of Amazon Prime benefits are listed below, but my favorites include Prime Video, Free Same-Day Delivery, Diaper Savings, and Prime Photos.
Prime members receive unlimited fast, free shipping on more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices, as well as unlimited access to the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Customers can learn more or sign-up for a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/qualify.