I know I’m not alone when I say I love to shop the sales. When I find a great beauty deal at my local CVS, I stock up until the next great sale. Of course, at CVS they always have pretty good deals that work out great with Extra Care offers. During the week of March 3, 2013, CVS/pharmacy shoppers can use their CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at the ExtraCare In-Store Coupon Centers to get some great deals on favorite brands in the beauty department!
From March 3-9, 2013, you can score deals on Herbal Essences and Aussie products:
· Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
· Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
· Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
· That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
Along with those great deals, you are even eligible to receive $15 back when you spend $50 on P&G Beauty products! This promo runs from now through 4/30/13, and once you purchase $50 worth of P&G Beauty products, head over to http://www.pgbestinbeauty.com/BOBrebate.pdf to fill out the form and mail it in with your original sales receipt(s) with the P&G items and price circled. Within 6-8 weeks, you will receive a $15 VISA gift card in the mail! Participating Brands: COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Secret®, Venus®, Ivory®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Clairol®, Safeguard, Olay®, Crest 3D White®, Head & Shoulders®, Puffs®, Vidal Sassoon®
To get you started, CVS and P&G are offering one lucky reader a prize pack full of the following full-sized P&G goodies:
· Aussie® Moist Shampoo
· Aussie® Moist Conditioner
· Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo
· Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner
· $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)
For more great P&G deals, be sure to pick up the March P&G brandSAVER in your local Sunday newspaper on March 3, 2013.
Thank you to Procter & Gamble for providing A Time Out for Mommy with prize packs.