I’m a city girl and not much into country music, but when you combine dancing with the Kinect for Xbox, then even this city girl will throw on a pair of cowboy boots! If you have a Kinect, then you know its all about being interactive and letting you move hands free. I love these types of “games” that get you out of your seat and moving, especially on cold rainy days when it is hard to get in some much needed exercise. Speaking of exercise, it isn’t much fun anyway, but dancing is fun and gets your heart rate up, so it’s a win-win!
Country Dance All Stars features more than 35 tracks from the best names in country music including 18 CMA 2011 award winners like Male and Female Vocalists of the Year Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, Album of the Year winner Jason Aldean and Vocal Duo of the Year Lady Antebellum. Songs from mega stars Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band, Brooks & Dunn and Eric Church will also headline the dance party. See below for a partial list of the in-game soundtrack.
- Alan Jackson – “Good Time”
- Ashton Shepard – “Look It Up”
- Billy Currington – “People Are Crazy”
- Blake Shelton – “All About Tonight”
- Brad Paisley – “Water”
- Brooks & Dunn – “Boot Scootin’ Boogie”
- Carrie Underwood – “Cowboy Cassanova”
- Chad Brownlee – “Carried Away”
- Dierks Bentley – “What Was I Thinking”
- Easton Corbin – “Roll With It”
- Eric Church – “Hell On The Heart”
- Gwyneth Paltrow – “Shake That Thing”
- Jason Aldean – “My Kinda Party”
- Josh Turner – “Why Don’t We Just Dance”
- Katie Armiger – “Best Song Ever”
- Kellie Pickler – “Tough”
- Lady Antebellum – “Lookin’ For A Good Time”
- Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up”
- Miranda Lambert – “White Liar”
- Zac Brown Band – “Chicken Fried”
Country Dance All Stars, the next iteration in the top-selling Country Dance™ video game franchise, brings a whole new hands-free experience to the dance party. Your body becomes the controller as you kick up your boots and dance your way through more than 35 hot routines and songs. Challenge a friend to a dance off with simultaneous competitive play or work together to pull off the moves and collectively build a top score. Boost your boot-scootin’ skills with all new line-dancing routines, and don’t be afraid to belt it out with scrolling sing-a-long lyrics. Share the fun with friends as the Kinect sensor snaps photos throughout each routine.