Academy Award®-winning Best Animated Feature “Finding Nemo” returns to the big screen for the first time ever in thrilling Disney Digital 3D™. In this stunning underwater adventure, with memorable characters, humor and heartfelt emotion, “Finding Nemo” follows the comedic and momentous journey of an overly protective clownfish named Marlin (voice by Albert Brooks) and his son Nemo (voice by Alexander Gould)––who become separated in the Great Barrier Reef when Nemo is unexpectedly taken far from his ocean home and dumped into a fish tank in a dentist’s office. Buoyed by the companionship of Dory (voice by Ellen DeGeneres), a friendly-but-forgetful Pacific regal blue tang, Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero of an epic effort to rescue his son––who hatches a few daring plans of his own to return safely home.
· “Finding Nemo” won the 2003 Academy Award® for Best Animated Feature.
· The film won a Golden Globe® Award for Best Motion Picture–Musical or Comedy.
· At the time of its release, “Finding Nemo” was the highest grossing G-rated movie of all time.
· Ellen DeGeneres won an MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance.
· In 2008, The American Film Institute named “Finding Nemo” among the top 10 greatest animated films ever made.
Pixar Animation Studios’ classic “Finding Nemo” returns to the big screen in Disney Digital 3D™, introducing a new generation of family audiences to Nemo (voice by Alexander Gould), Marlin (voice by Albert Brooks) and Dory (voice by Ellen DeGeneres.
U.S. Release Date: September 14, 2012
Voice Talent: Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Gould, Willem Dafoe, Brad Garrett, Allison Janney, Austin Pendleton, Joe Ranft, Geoffrey Rush, Andrew Stanton,
Director: Andrew Stanton
Co-Director: Lee Unkrich
Producer: Graham Walters
Original Story by: Andrew Stanton
Screenplay by: Andrew Stanton, Bob Peterson and David Reynolds
Composer: Thomas Newman