There are some days that are so busy, dinner seems nearly impossible to pull together. This Cast Iron Chipotle Pork recipe is a one pot meal that is quick and easy to pull together on a whim – as long as you have all the ingredients at home. You can toss in any veggies you want, and some variations can include adding zucchini or eggplant.
- In a large bowl add your center cut pork and evenly coat with chipotle seasoning, salt and pepper and place in your refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate
- In cast iron skillet add 3 tbsp. of olive oil and place on your stovetop at medium heat to high heat.
- Once the oil is bubbling add your center cut pork chops cook on high for 4 minutes until its a light crispy then rotate and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Now reduce your heat to medium and cook on both sides for an additional 3 minutes each to insure its completely cooked it will look white no longer a clear look to it
- Pull the pork out of the pan and place to the side
- Slice your potatoes skin on in round circles about 1/4 inch in thickness
- Slice your Peppers by trimming the ends and slicing in the center remove the seeds
- Add your peppers and potatoes to the pan with your and saute' for 12 minutes on medium heat - stirring often
- Now add your tomatoes and continue to sauté' for another 5 minutes
- Turn off your heat on your stovetop and place the pork back in the skillet.
- Garnish with Parsley
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply