Do you attend a lot of holiday parties? We do. Every weekend, starting from the weekend after Thanksgiving, right up until New Years Day, we have an event, and sometimes two or three. When my hubby and I first started attending these events, I would always try to pull together the perfect hostess gift- usually a basket full of cheese, crackers, candy, or something for the home. Then I realized what the hostesses really wanted was wine! Yes, you can never have enough wine. Each year we purchase a case of mixed wines for our events so that we always have something on hand. This year, we decided to give our hosts an even better gift: a wine subscription to the California Wine Club.
What I love about the California Wine Club is that they feature top notch wines and guarantee each bottle. They don’t charge membership fees, and there is a subscription for everyone! These are your subscription choices:
- Premier Club – Our most popular club!
- Signature Series – For collectors and connoisseurs!
- International Selections – From small “mom & pop” wineries around the world.
- Aged Cabernet Series – Napa’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8 – 12 years.
Each subscription has a different price point, depending on what you are looking to spend. You can find out more about their subscriptions, as well as information on wine pairings and unique gifts by visiting California Wine Club and by connecting with California Wine Club on Facebook and Twitter.
California Wine Club is currently running an awesome giveaway!
1) One of four, Three Month Wine Club memberships (A $150 value you can give as a gift, or keep for yourself)
2) One of 50 handy Two Bottle Wine Totes ($25 value)
3) One of 50 Red Tulip Music wine country CD’s ($15 value)
Enter to win HERE
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.