Ah, the amazing technology of digital cameras. You can take 500 pictures at one event and not have to worry about wasting film. The downside? Weeding through those 500 pictures to find the perfect ones. I just went through this a few days ago. I thought that since my new baby is two months old, maybe it was time to finally get some pictures printed up of her. I had about 1,000 photos to print and tried to narrow it down to 100. Or maybe 300. She’s cute, and so were the pictures, I couldn’t just pic 100!
Lucky for me Shutterfly always has amazing deals and great prices. The summertime is always when I end up with the most photos- between vacations, family get togethers, and outdoor fun, My camera is always with me. I love looking back on photos to see how much we have changed throughout the years. Shutterfly just launched their Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook which runs until August 12, 2012. You can enter to win instant prizes, as well as a grand prize of a trip to the Bahamas for four! All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme that week. Everyone is a winner, as you will get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter any time until August 12, 2012!
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
There are so many great opportunities to enter, so be sure to get your entry in before the contest ends- I’d LOVE to win a trip for my family!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.