Are you looking for the perfect gift for a special graduate in your life? No matter what age or grade, graduation is always an exciting end to the school year. I remember all 5 of my milestone graduations- from Elementary, Middle, Highschool, College, and then Grad school. With each of those comes a great accomplishment, and a great way to celebrate is with a Best Buy Gift Card!
My oldest daughter is 4 1/2 and “stepping up” or as she says, graduating from Pre-K. She’s also very into electronics, games, and apps. I couldn’t think of a better gift to get her that some new educational games for her Nintendo DS, and Best Buy is the place to get them. We have many years to go before she needs devices to stay connected, but if you have an older graduate, then check out some great gift ideas:
For the High School grad who is making their way into college this year, small appliances and connectivity devices are the way to go! Check out some great gifts for the grad who is moving on and moving out:
Moving out: Gifts for the Grad that is getting ready for college or may be simply moving out into the world on their own, help them get all set up.
Moving out persona recommended gifts:
- Stone Bake Pizza Oven
- Amazon Fire TV
- Ninja Blender
- 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Portable Stereo Speaker
- Samsung 32” Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV
- Sony Smart Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player
- Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu-ray & DVD
- LG Microwave + Pizza Oven
- Frigidaire 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator
- iTunes Gift Card $50
- Xbox One Console
- Xbox One Titanfall
- Keurig Elite Single-Serve Brewer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 – 16GB Tablet
- Zaggkeys Folio Keyboard Case
- Asus Transformer T100 32GB Tablet
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 16GB Tablet
- HP Slate 7 Plus 7 Tablet
- HP Envy Wireless e-All-in-One Printer
- Tech21 Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 Cell Phones
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini
- Hoover WindTunnel 2 Vacuum
- Hamilton Beach Set & Forget Stay or Go Slow Cooker
- Thule Crossover Backpack
If you love twitter parties the check this out: Best Buy is hosting two Grads Twitter Parties on Thursday June 19th (6/19) at 7PM CST and Tuesday June 24 (6/24) at 7PM CST.
Feel free to join one or both of these parties for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great prizes. Tweet #GreatestGrad with your favorite Grad’s Gift ideas from Best Buy.