Check out the Earth’s Best Quality Promise:
Earth’s Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until our quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring we meet the strict standards for organic certification.
• Earth’s Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
• Earth’s Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
• Earth’s Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
• Earth’s Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
• Earth’s Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
Does your current brand of baby food do all that? Well, if you are using Earth’s Best Baby Food then your answer would most definitely be YES! You can win an Earth’s Best product Sampler ($20 value) Just fill out the easy Rafflecopter form below!
You can check out Earth’s Best to find out more about what products are available, learn the difference between organic and conventional foods, find out proper nutrition for your child, and more! You can connect with Earth’s Best on Facebook to stay up to date on their latest news and promotions!
Disclosure: I am currently a member of the “Earth’s Best Bloggers” program and this post is part of my involvement in the group. While Earth’s Best provides me with material and necessary resources to serve as content for blog posts, all statements and sentiment are my own.