I remember being young and going the ice cream shop for a special occasion, such as a birthday, graduation, or a good report card. Now that I have my own kids, we also reserve trips to the ice cream shop for special occasions. Since I try to limit the amount of chemicals, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes and flavors that my kids consume, I opt to take them for frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. I have to admit, I was never a frozen yogurt fan. I found frozen yogurt to have a bad aftertaste and didn’t provide the same feel-good yumminess that ice cream gave. Until I found Red Mango..
My cousin would rave about Red Mango, which was only a few blocks away from my home. Since she would always mention the new concoction of flavors she would make at Red Mango, I decided it was time to check it out for myself. It has been two years and there is no turning back! Red Mango is the best frozen yogurt I have ever tasted and I love that they leave all the nasty chemicals out. This is one “ice cream shop” I feel great about bringing my kids to. My preschooler and I often have mommy-daughter dates and she always requests to go to Red Mango for pink and chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. In Red Mango terms, that would be a small Pomegranate and Dark Chocolate mix with rainbow sprinkles!
My hubby and I love their meal-worthy smoothies with peanut butter and bananas, topped with granola. They are now offering SuperBiotics Smoothies in yummy flavors which you can check out by visiting Red Mango. They also offer a rewards card where you can earn points towards free Red Mango deliciousness! You will receive a $2 reward just for signing up and for every 500 points you will earn a $5 coupon. You can find out more information on their rewards card in the store.
Red Mango SuperBiotic smoothies are a great way to cool off this summer so be sure to head to your local Red Mango to check them out. There are 22 new smoothies which fall into 4 lifestyle categories: Body Balance, All Fruit Harmony, Twisted Fruits, and Just Kidd’n.
- Body Balance: Flavorful and functional yogurt smoothies formulated with beneficial boosts
- All Fruit Harmony: Refreshing dairy-free and soy-free smoothies made only with fruit, juice and ice.
- Twisted Fruits: Smooth and creamy signature yogurt smoothies offered in new and innovative fruit-forward flavors.
- Just Kidd’n: Naturally delicious, snack-sized fruit and yogurt smoothies, blended just for kids.
You can also add the following boosts to your smoothie:
- Metabolic Fit 360™: A proprietary blend of protein, calcium and African Mango which supports metabolic balance and promotes healthy weight management.
- Dark Chocolate Mate: Finely ground, Brazilian roasted maté and dark chocolate; a delicious, rich, low-calorie flavor which also supplies a nice dose of antioxidants.
- Tropical Hibiscus: Finely ground, premium Nigerian hibiscus blossoms infused with natural pineapple and lychee; a bright and tropical low-calorie flavor and antioxidant boost.
- Green Tea Acai: Finely ground, premium green tea with açai berries, the Amazonian superfruit; a low-calorie antioxidant boost made with the best ingredients.
If you love Red Mango as much as I do, or if you haven’t tried it yet and would love to, then you can enter to win a $25 Red Mango gift card! Two winners will be drawn, just enter to win below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway